• Love Hate Inu is a meme coin with an 8-stage presale that aims to reach a hard cap of $10 million. It will use distributed ledger technology and Stake-To-Earn and Vote-To-Earn mechanisms to incentivize users.
• Big Eyes Coin (BIG) is another upcoming meme coin that has collected an impressive $36.78 Million in its presale. Features include transactions exempt from buying, selling and trading fees, a two year liquidity lock on initial supply released at launch, and a charity wallet for funding ocean sanctuaries.
• Both coins are highly speculative investments and can be subject to manipulation by large holders or “whales”.
Love Hate Inu: Voting is Winning
The upcoming Love Hate Inu (LHINU) has paved a unique way for users to earn rewards – by voting. The meme coin began its 8-stage presale on March 9th 2023, with a mission to reach a hard cap of $10 million in less than 3 months. By offering a blockchain powered voting platform, Love Hate Inu strives to disrupt the online survey market by using distributed ledger technology to record immutable results combined with Stake-To-Earn and Vote-To-Earn mechanisms to incentivize participation. A total of 100 billion LHINU tokens have been issued with 90% allocated to the presale while the remaining 10% will be used for liquidity, exchange listings and community rewards – aiming to avoid rug pulls & build strong community foundations through selling 90% of their tokens. Additionally, the token has 0% transaction tax making it an attractive investment option for traders – however it is important to remember that such investments are highly speculative & can be subject subjection of manipulation by large holders or „whales“.
Big Eyes Aiming for the Moon
Big Eyes Coin (BIG) is all set make some “Aww Fortune”! Having collected an impressive $36.78 Million in their presale run after Ethereum, features include transactions exempt from buying, selling & trading fees; a two year liquidity lock on initial supply released at launch; & a charity wallet funding ocean sanctuaries. They also feature Lootboxes which are packages you can buy win rewards equal or more than what you paid for them!
Both Love Hate Inu & Big Eyes Coin (BIG) are highly speculative investments which can be susceptible of sudden price fluctuations & manipulation by large holders or “whales” due lack of tangible assets backing them up – thus making it important do proper research before investing in any memes coins such as these two contenders!